Ray Kogan, President
Ray Kogan is the president of Kogan & Company, providing strategy and management consulting for design and construction firms. He brings 40 years of experience in the practice, marketing, and management of architecture, engineering, and construction services, including developing strategic plans with well over 100 firms.
• Co-authored the book, Strategic Planning for Design Firms, and also co-authored the section on strategic planning in the new 15th edition of the Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice.
• Co-founded A|E Advisors, a national network of industry-leading consultants providing specialized and complementary services to design firms.
• Served on the Advisory Group of the national AIA’s 10,000 member Practice Management Knowledge Community from 2008-12, and was its chair in 2011.
• Was a Vice President at ZweigWhite where he led the firm’s Strategic Business Planning Practice and also edited the Strategic Planning Advisor newsletter.
• Has been a top-rated speaker at AIA and ACEC conferences, presenting seminars on strategic planning, management, leadership development, and industry trends.
Kogan & Company