KA Connect 2014, our annual conference, will take place at San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Center for the Arts on June 3rd and 4th, 2014.
Senior and emerging leaders from top AEC firms will gather to learn strategies and tactics for building highly connected practices. A wide range of experts will share their knowledge through case studies and panel discussions on the following topics:
- Building Long-Term Knowledge
- Orchestrating Digital Communities
- Where is Technology Headed?
- Connecting the Built Environment
- Trends in Web Communications
- Knowledge Management in Practice
- Leading a Connected Practice
- Thought Leadership in the AEC Industry
Attendees will have ample time to network and collaborate with their peers in breakout groups.
We hope you’ll join us.